Works at SPN Communications since 2012.
Andrey is responsible for developing prospective directions, for composing the clients profile, development of relations with current clients of the agency and communication with potential partners. In his communication with the clients he is responsible for the quality of provided services and controls fulfilment of mutual obligations.
Before coming to SPN Communications he had been working with PR and business in the institutions of young politicians. Among the achievements: work in the position of Director deputy at the Russian Youth Forum Seliger responsible for partnership and sponsor programs. in the period from 2007 to 2010 he participated in the concept of the promoting the youth projects of the Federal Agency for Youth Affairs.
Client: Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation. QIWI payments systems, Olympic Committee of Russia, Moscow Government, SOGAZ Group, State Corporation ROSATOM, AKB ROSBANK, VneshEconomBank (Bank Razvitiya), Renaissance Zhizn, Tele2, Boeing Russia.
Working experience in PR and communications - 6 years.
Elena joined SPN Communications in 2014. She was appointed to the position of Business Development Director on May, 2017. She has more than 7 years of experience in the field of PR and communications. Her responsibilities include communication and development of relations with current clients of the agency, interaction with potential partners, creation of a client portfolio. She specializes in event management.
Since 2010 Elena had participated in the preparation of the 2014 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games in Sochi. She held the position of Project Manager and Programs of the Sustainable Development and Ecology Department of the Sochi 2014 Olympic and Paralympic Organizing Committee.
Among the clients: Russia 2018 Local Organising Committee, Match Hospitality, Skolkovo Foundation, Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, Norilsk Nickel, The Russian Olympic Committee, The Graduate School of Management of St. Petersburg University, etc.
Works at SPN Communications since 2011.
Working experience in event management and marketing is over 15 years. Before SPN Communications Julia held the position of Client Service Director at communications group Soldis, earlier New business director in agencies Matrix and Trilseno Group. Among Julia's clients were large Russian and international companies, including: Organizing committee "Russia-2018", Russian Olympic Committee, Ministry of industry and trade of the Russian Federation, Ministry of finance of the Russian Federation, Shell, LG Electronics, Bridgestone, Sanofi, MegaFon and many others.
Currently Julia manages the Event Management departments at SPN Communications, she is responsible for coordinating all the events ordered by the clients of the agency.
Oleg has worked in the analytics and monitoring for almost 20 years. He has experience in establishing and managing information and analytical services: Oleg established monitoring departments at PRP Group, was at the head of his own monitoring agency. Before joining SPN Communications team Oleg had worked as the head of the Assessment Centre at the company Medialogia.
Expertise areas: media analysis, marketing researches and Internet analytics. He worked with many large international companies including Ericsson, Otis, Alcatel-Lucent, Airbus, Siemens. Since 2009 he has been coordinating the analytical department at SPN Communications. While working in the agency Oleg participated in the projects for the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, State Transport Leasing Company, Sanofi, ИКЕА, TetraPak and other companies.
Igor has been working for SPN Communications since 2012 and is responsible for the quality of strategic assessment of the projects of the agency that deal with the integrated commutations and brands development. Before joining SPN team Igor was at the head of marketing communications department at Guta Group and Guta Bank. Working experience in PR and marketing communications is over 20 years.
Igor holds the acknowledgement from Moscow Patriarchate for developing the campaign to support the Restoration Fund of the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour.
Among Igor's clients were: Moscow Management School Skolkovo, Olympic Committe of the Russian Federation, MegaFon, Panasonic, JVC, Tentorium, Materia Medica, Candy, Nissan, Infiniti, Canon, VEKO, Longines, M Video, Sandoz, Rosbank, VISA, Michelin, Mul-T-Lock, Kaffa, Impeksbank, Mercury, Guta-Insurance, Floresan, Paulig, UnitedConfectioners and others.
Angela has more than 15 years of experience in the field of Marketing, Financial, Corporate and Social Communications. She entered TOP-10 of the best communications directors in Russia (Russian Association of Directors of Communication and Corporate media, 2015), TOP-30 of the best Russian PR directors (The Career Magazine, 2012). She is a member of the Expert Council of the Media Manager of Russia Award.
Before joining SPN Communications Angela has worked in a number of major companies, including URALSIB Bank (Vice President of Public Relations), Philips Russia (Director of Consumer Lifestyle), Mikhailov & Partners (Head of the Group of Financial and Corporate Communications, Director for Sponsorship Projects, Board member).
Angela Gracheva graduated from the Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics, and Informatics (MESI). She has a PhD in Economics. She also holds an MBA degree from the Kingston University Business School.
Among the clients: Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, Committee for Tourism of Moscow City, The Russian Olympic Committee, The Russian Paralympic Committee, MTS, Nidan, The U.S. Russia Investment Fund, AVK Polypharm Investment Company, Investment Group "Russian Funds", Association of Institutional Investors, Industrial Development Fund, etc.
Victoria graduated from St Petersburg State Art and Industrial Academy named after V.I. Mukhina
Works at SPN Communications since 2005. She has been at the head of design studio of the agency since 2009.
Among her projects:
• Development of the visual solution of communication campaign of mass donoship of blood and its components (Ministry of Healthcare and Social Development of the Russian Federation, Federal Biomedical Academy of Russia), 2008 – 2010;
• Adjustment of Swedbank bank for the Russian market, 2008;
• Creative services to Valio company, 2008;
• Development of the visual solution for campaign related to the opening night of the opera Tsaritsa, 2009;
• Development of visual solutions for communication campaigns for Alfa Bank, 2009-2013;
• Development of the visual solution for opening Toyota plant with participation of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin, 2007;
• Development of the visual solution for opening General Motors plant with participation of the President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev, 2008;
• Development of the creative concept for the opening of the one of the first of Olympic facilities - airport in Sochi, 2010;
• Development of the visual solution for opening Magna plant with participation of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin, September 2010, and Magna plant in Kaluga, October, 2010;
• Development of the creative solution for business lunch with Christine Lagarde, Minister of Economics of France, with the smart set of Russian businessmen during St Petersburg International Economic Forum, June 2010, press lunch of the Representative of the Investment French Agency (IFA) in Russia on the forum in Sochi - 2010;
• Development of visual solutions for communication campaigns for the following projects for Novartis company: dance flash mob at the shopping centres, press lunch as a part of the project Dance with Stars, press tour to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2010-2011;
• Development of the visual and architectural solution for stands at St Petersburg International Economic For for companies: VTB Capital, Neo-Centre, Skolkovo Fund (2011-2013).
Vladimir joined SPN Communications in 2012. His responsibilities include creation of advertising and integrated campaigns.
He graduated from the Faculty of Journalism of the Saint Petersburg State University. After graduation he devoted himself to belletristic literature. Vladimir was a book reviewer of the online media Slon.ru (at present - Republic). In 2010 he was a finalist of the Debut Independent Literary Awards.
Among the clients: Alfa-Bank, Baltic Pearl, VTB Capital, Ilim Group, Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, Norilsk Nickel, The Russian Olympic Committee, Renaissance Life, Rosbank, Ulmart, Nemiroff, TPS Real Estate, Siemens, SRV.
Among the projects: GoShow (the most northerly 3D mapping in history), Bank! Bank! Show (the first bank instagram series)
Prizes: IABC Gold Quill Awards, IPRA Golden World Awards, Silver Mercury, short list SABRE Awards EMEA.